php not interpreted

All MAMP discussions around troubleshooting and anything related to MAMP. Be as detailed as possible here when posting an issue.
ol92

php not interpreted

Post by ol92 »

Hello,
I imported a Joomla 3.10.12 site locally into the MAMP environment on my Macbook air M2. When I launch the site locally, I only get the contents of the index.php file, the php is not interpreted...

I have imported other Joomla3 and non-Joomla sites which run without any problems. My MAMP6 is up to date, it works with php8.2.0 or 7.4.33, in both cases I have the same problem. the index.php file is intact.
I've imported the database and modified the configuration.php file accordingly...I'm out!
mampsupportmod
Site Admin

Re: php not interpreted

Post by mampsupportmod »

How are you doing the import? Using Akeeba?
MAMP Support Forums is an unofficial support forum covering MAMP & MAMP Pro solution stacks.
ol92

Re: php not interpreted

Post by ol92 »

mampsupportmod wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:06 am How are you doing the import? Using Akeeba?
No, I download the files with Filezilla, I import the database with Phpmyadmin, then I load the database into MAMP using Mysql and finally I modify the local configuration.php file. I'm used to this and I've never had any problems with other Jommla sites imported into Mamp. They work perfectly locally. I use the latest version of MAMP on a macbook air M2 with Ventura 13.4.It's very strange...does anyone have any ideas?