Mamp Pro slower than remote server

All MAMP discussions around troubleshooting and anything related to MAMP. Be as detailed as possible here when posting an issue.
jellymint

Mamp Pro slower than remote server

Post by jellymint »

While I was typing out an enquiry here to try and find a solution to how ridiculously slow my Mamp Pro is getting - so much slower than an online server, I found the answer. I'm posting it here in case it helps someone else with the same issue. Under PHP I set the cache module to OPcache, then I clicked on the little arrow next to that selection which opened up a browser page. Under the Overview tab I clicked on Reset Cache. Lo and behold! That did the trick. Now its back to blazing fact. Yay!
mampsupportmod
Site Admin

Re: Mamp Pro slower than remote server

Post by mampsupportmod »

jellymint wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:32 am While I was typing out an enquiry here to try and find a solution to how ridiculously slow my Mamp Pro is getting - so much slower than an online server, I found the answer. I'm posting it here in case it helps someone else with the same issue. Under PHP I set the cache module to OPcache, then I clicked on the little arrow next to that selection which opened up a browser page. Under the Overview tab I clicked on Reset Cache. Lo and behold! That did the trick. Now its back to blazing fact. Yay!

Hi when you say slower - do you mean when MAMP Pro app quit's and hangs sometimes?
MAMP Support Forums is an unofficial support forum covering MAMP & MAMP Pro solution stacks.