Mysqli extension is missing

All MAMP discussions around troubleshooting and anything related to MAMP. Be as detailed as possible here when posting an issue.
alp39

Mysqli extension is missing

Post by alp39 »

Hello! I desperately need help. I downloaded MAMP for windows 10. Everything worked completely fine, until I went to look at phpadmin. When I clicked on phpadmin, I received the following error message "The mysqli extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration. See our documentation for more information.". When I say I am a novice that is an understatement. I went to multiple google searches that were not specific on what to do and I am simply at my wits end - I need to make this work for a class so any help is helpful.
mampsupportmod
Site Admin

Re: Mysqli extension is missing

Post by mampsupportmod »

What version of MAMP? Try changing your PHP version (downgrading).
MAMP Support Forums is an unofficial support forum covering MAMP & MAMP Pro solution stacks.
beachie7

Re: Mysqli extension is missing

Post by beachie7 »

HI there,

Were you able to fix this issue? I've currently run into the same problem, but mamp was working for me earlier this week.

I can see the php_mysqli.dll file in the php.ini and I am at a loss with what to do to fix this. Any help/advice would be great!